Last Revised: August 23, 2017
Thank you for choosing NaskMe. We’re delighted you’re here.
Information that We collect about You may be processed in the United States or elsewhere in the world. You understand that laws in the jurisdiction where that information is processed may be less stringent than the laws in other countries, including the laws where You live.
1. Children. The Software is not directed to anyone under the age of thirteen (13), and individuals under the age of 13 are not eligible to use our Services. Protecting the privacy of children is very important to Us. We do not collect or maintain Personal Information from people We actually know are under 13 years of age, and no part of our Software or Service is designed to attract people under 13 years of age. If We later learn that a user is under 13 years of age, We will take steps to remove that user’s Personal Information from our databases and to prevent that user from utilizing the Software and the Service.
2. How We collect information. We do not collect Personal Information from You unless You voluntarily provide it to Us.
From time to time We may request optional information to support Your access to the Software or Services. For example, when You sign up to receive information about products or services that may be of interest to You, We may collect Your email address and other information related to Your request. When You communicate with Us by registering to use the Software or Service, sending Us an email, or otherwise complete online forms, surveys or contest entries, We will collect any information that is contained in Your communications with Us. In general, it is not necessary to provide Us Your Personal Information in order to use most features of the Software, and You can choose not to provide Us with any particular Personal Information, but please be aware that this may limit the features of the Software or Services You are able to use.
An “Internet protocol address” or “IP Address” is a number that is automatically assigned to Your computer or other Internet-connected device when You use the Internet. In some cases Your IP Address stays the same from browser session to browser session; but if You use a consumer Internet access provider, Your IP Address probably varies from session to session. We, or our service providers, may track Your IP Address when You access the Software or Services.
“Cookies” are small pieces of information that a website sends to Your computer’s hard drive while You are viewing a website. We may use both session Cookies (which expire once You close Your web browser) and persistent Cookies (which stay on Your computer until You delete them) to provide You with a more personal and user-friendly experience with the Software or Services. Persistent Cookies can be removed by following Your Internet browser help file directions. If You choose to disable Cookies, it is possible some areas of the Software or Services may not work properly.
“Web Beacons” (sometimes also known as “Web bugs” or clear GIFs) take two forms. The first form of Web Beacon is a small, usually transparent image within a Web page. For example, at the time Your computer downloads the image, the HTML code of that page is capable of passing along certain information. The second form of Web beacon is a short script of code that is loaded within Your browser at the time Your computer or mobile device performs a function (e.g. plays a video). The browser runs this script, making it capable of passing along certain information. The types of information collected by a Web beacon may include the IP address of the computer retrieving the image or playing the video, the browser type used to retrieve the image or play the video, the time when the image or video was retrieved or played, and the values contained within previously set Cookies. If You disable Cookies in Your browser, Web Beacons will be unable to track Your specific use of the Software, but some areas of the Software or Services may not work properly.
6. How We use information generally. We use Personal Information You submit to Us to respond to requests that You make, to improve the Software or Services, to better tailor the features, performance and support of the Software or Services, and to offer You additional information, opportunities, and functionality. You are not required to provide Personal Information to access most features of the Software and Services, but We may from time to time offer optional or additional features, access to which may require You to register or provide Personal Information. In those instances, We will use Personal Information You submit to Us to administer Your registration and access.
If You provide to Us your email address or any other communication method by which We may contact You, You consent to our contacting You using that email address or other communication method, until such time as You expressly instruct Us that You no longer with to receive such communications from that particular communication method.
We may create Non-Personal Information records from Personal Information by excluding information (such as Your name or email address) that makes the information personally identifiable to You. We may use Non-Personal Information to improve our Services or analyze usage patterns so that We may enhance the Software or Services. We reserve the right to use and disclose Non-Personal Information to third-parties in our discretion.
Further, the Company may use or distribute aggregated data that does not personally identify You without restriction and is not required to seek additional permission from You regarding such internal or external use of such information.
7. Disclosure of information. Access to many features of the Software is available without charge. From time to time We may offer optional or additional features that are subject to charges, or We may decide to cease providing free access to the Software or Services. If at any time We do collect payment information from You, like credit card numbers or other payment methods (collectively, “Payment Information”), We will not disclose that information to any third party except for purposes of processing payments for Services that You elect to purchase.
We may disclose Your Personal Information, including Payment Information:
(a) if such disclosure is made to comply with the law or an order issued by a court or an authorized administrative agency, respond to a subpoena, protect the rights or property of NaskMe, LLC or its affiliated companies, prevent a crime, or protect the personal safety or rights of others;
(b) to our service providers for the purpose of providing Services on our behalf, such as customer service, information technology services, and hosting services;(c) as part of a merger or consolidation, or part of the sale of all or substantially all the stock or assets of the business to which the information pertains;
(d) as part of a disposition in a bankruptcy proceeding in a transaction approved by the bankruptcy court; and
(e) in other instances when We have gotten Your express permission before disclosure.
Other than Your Payment Information, We may also disclose Your Personal Information, including Your Contributions to third parties to market their products or services to You if You have not opted out of these disclosures. We contractually require these third parties to keep Your Personal Information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which We disclose it.
We may disclose information for purposes in connection with behavioral advertising, as described above, provided that We comply with the Principles.
In order to be clear, if the law requires that We first obtain Your express permission to disclose certain particular categories of Personal Information, We will always be sure to obtain Your express permission before making such disclosures.
8. How to limit the ability of others to see Your information. You need to be careful when disclosing information about yourself because Your information that You provide may reveal Your identity. It is up to You to make sure You are comfortable with the information You choose to provide Us. You do not have to provide any personal information of any kind to Us, but You understand that You may not be able to access some portion of the Software or use some of the Services unless You do.
In some circumstances applicable law may provide consumers a right to request a report regarding NaskMe’s disclosures of Personal Information about himself or herself, and We will always undertake to provide such information as required by applicable law. For example, pursuant to California Civil Code Section 1798.83 (the “Shine the Light Law”), a California resident may request an information statement from Us regarding disclosures of Personal Information about that resident, if any, that We have made to third parties for direct marketing purposes during the preceding calendar year. All such requests should be submitted in writing to the email address provided below. We will endeavor to respond to such requests within a reasonable time by providing a report that includes the information required by applicable law.
Thank You for using our Software.